Identity theft





Two shirts and two sets of cufflinks were delivered today, I feel a bit nervous and out of my depth but I will ring the company that sent them and make sure I am not in any trouble. I have spoken to the police this week and taken some advice from them about internet safety. I will make an appointment to see my bank manager and speak to him about identity theft.

Extract from conversation Death do us Part

Darlington says:are u okay
SaNdReA says:yes i just got back a little while ago
Darlington says:ooh i c
SaNdReA says:are you ok?
Darlington says:why do u ask?
SaNdReA says:well you ask me am worried about you
SaNdReA says:i know u have no money
Darlington says:hey babe..stop that nonse words
Darlington says:have i asked u to give me money
Darlington says:are u teasing me or what do u mean
SaNdReA says:no how could i tease you
Darlington says:i hate such damn bull shit words from u
SaNdReA says:ok why don't you just go away then
SaNdReA says:becasue you are always so angry with me
Darlington says:becos u words fuck words on me
Darlington says:i hate that bullshit words so if u stop that bullshit
Darlington says:i gotta be happy with u
SaNdReA says:right well when i say i'm unhappy i mean it
SaNdReA says:i don't mean to bullshit you
Darlington says:i hate that bullshit so stop it henceforth
Darlington says:i love u
Darlington says:and will be with u till the death depart us

No comments: