James Darlington




Extracting the flowers

SaNdReA says:you are a romantice man
SaNdReA says:i like it when my man is romantic
SaNdReA says:i love flowers
Darlington says:wow
SaNdReA says:and romantic men say love with flowers
Darlington says:i love flowers to
SaNdReA says:do you love flowers too
Darlington says:roses and lilies
SaNdReA says:wow
SaNdReA says:oh yes
SaNdReA says:they are my favourites


I didn’t get the flowers straight away they went to the office at the university building by the time I realised they were there they’d already died. He told me off in one conversation for not saying thankyou and i had to pretend they’d been delivered next door by accident, as he’d been in touch with the florist and they told him they had been delivered. I didn’t feel any guilt this time in fact I was excited to receive them they looked like something from a road traffic accident scene.

Extract from conversation FEED ME

Darlington says:are u interested to give birth to me ..huh
SaNdReA says:you wouldl ike me to have a child to you
Darlington says:ooh yea...wud be great..lol
SaNdReA says:yes
Darlington says:Do you care if I don't know what to say? Will you sleep tonight or will you think of me? Will I shake this off, pretend it's all okay, that there's someone out there who feels just like me ... ?
SaNdReA says:it would be
Darlington says:good
SaNdReA says:i will make a with you if you want me to
Darlington says:wow quite interesting and loving babe up there
Darlington says:If at the end of the day, you can still smile and shine on, your heart will forever hold love's true gift inside, now and always
SaNdReA says:ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you sweetie
Darlington says:Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight. When I look into your eyes, it can't be wrong if it feels this right. If I could only make you mine, make me leave my past behind. If only wishes could come true, I'd have you
SaNdReA says:your words are beautiful
Darlington says:ty
Darlington says:At first sight ... I knew that you would make my life alright. Ever since I met you I just can't stop thinking about you. Even when I sleep, you're in my dreams. Now I have a reason to wake up everyday and smile, because I know there is someone like you. You're my hopes, my dreams, and my happiness; without you, Baby, there is no me
SaNdReA says:oh i will cry soon you make me so happy
Darlington says:dont cry am for u and u are mine
Darlington says:honey for God sake pls send me 100$ tomorrow for diet

No comments: