David Woods




Yesterday I got some flowers delivered they were from David Woods, they were beautiful pink roses and for a moment I felt really happy. It was a nice feeling to open the door to the florist and him think someone was in love with me. The feeling didn’t last long I engineered those flowers to be sent and I felt like I’d scammed them out of him. I had scammed them out of him because I’m pretending to have feelings for him too. I feel really bad and this project at times is very emotionally draining I need to keep finding ways of grounding myself.

Extract from conversation CHANCER

SaNdReA says:i have no money no job
david says:but i told you money is not the problem just let me come to you first
SaNdReA says:yes u did
david says:i love you with all my heart
SaNdReA says:ok then come to me i will welcome you with open arms
david says:you know that kind of problem am having right now
SaNdReA says:yes and you know i want to help but can't
david says:i know
david says:but i would give you everything when i come to you
SaNdReA says:yes you said
david says:so if you can support with just 200 i would give you everything when i come to you
SaNdReA says:well how do i do that without a job david?
david says:dont worry baby
david says:i promise to help you when i come i still have your address
david says:am coming to see you and hold you in my arms

He's sent me about 20 emails in the last week and text about thirty times too. It is really annoying to be hounded like this I want to send him an email back saying leave me alone. I don’t like this suffocating feeling he gives me, he’s too possessive and wants me online all of the time. I only have to be away for a day or two and I get bombarded with texts and emails. I know it's my fault as it is my own decision to do the project so i can't really moan, but i am moaning i'm drowning.........

No comments: