The Final Chapter















Now i have had a chance to step out of my role as a victim and revealed myself as an artist to the scammers I have managed to carry on speaking to one of them. he tells me that he loves me and wants to come and live with me in this country. Over Easter he came online for a chat and showed himself on webcam for the second time, i filmed his face from my computer screen.

Soon after i began to feel a sense of wanting to exploit the situation so i began to engineer the conversation to try to get him to take his clothes off. I was surprised at how easy it was to say i didn't have a web cam. I managed to get enough footage to create a film that now edited shows how i have become a scammer and in some ways i believe the viewer will fell pity for the naked man in the film.

No comments: