Out of my Depth

So I later found out that the way it was supposed to work was that he sent me the goods that he ordered in my name on a stolen credit card. Then i would collect the goods and send them onto Nigeria for him to collect.

I didn't send the goods i told him the police had got involved and that the companies were not happy with the credit card that he'd used.

He wasn ot happy and i got a few nasty phone calls which scared me and made me question my saftey within this project












Last Conversation with James

papajah205: fuck you
papajah205: am not african and as such am not living in nigeria
papajah205: what damn stupid taught u are saying
sandrea simons: oh nice now i see the real you
papajah205: fuck wat is the damn saying sandy
sandrea simons: oh go away
papajah205: am not living in Nigeria
sandrea simons: in the beginning i got your name off a web site on the internet
papajah205: is that clear so how can i help u with matters concerning nigeria
sandrea simons: you arel iving in Nigeria you are a scammer
papajah205: so why are u forcing me to be in nigeria
sandrea simons: well you certainly don't speak very good english love not for someone who's supposed to be british
papajah205: alright is up to u and u dont speak good english either
papajah205: fuck u damn bullshit
sandrea simons: funny how i found you on a scam site?????????????
papajah205: ooh this means u are lier and bastard sandy
sandrea simons: i am a lier i told you i was working and i am a student studying scammers
papajah205: yes u are scammer and lier
sandrea simons: yes but i did not try to get money out of you
papajah205: i got u ever since i spoke to u
sandrea simons: you believed me without you i wouldn't have a project
papajah205: fuck ur ass scammer u have took my stuffs
sandrea simons: what stuff
papajah205: i know u have it right now
sandrea simons: no i sent it all back
papajah205: and u are using it
sandrea simons: ok
papajah205: that u have the stuffs on u\
sandrea simons: well they are being sent back
papajah205: no is with u
sandrea simons: ok yes i am a scammer
sandrea simons: i have lied i have all of the stuff at my university i am not using it but it is there
papajah205: oh good lady scammer

No comments: