How i became a scammer




SaNdReA! says:i like romance
david says:so where is the pics now
david says:i like it too
david says:am a very romantic man
SaNdReA! says:that's good
SaNdReA! says:do you like to give flowers and things like that
david says:yes
SaNdReA! says:i haven't had flowers for a long time
david says:really
SaNdReA! says:no


I decided to play with my position as the victim and turn it around so that i got what i wanted out of the scammer by pretending to fall for their lies. I engineered three more bouquets of fowers and althouth i didn't get any feeling of revenge for this i liked the feeling of decieving the person who was trying to decieve me.

I collected another six scammers and played them along with the same script me falling for their lies as the victim.

No comments: