Anthony Scammer



Yesterday I was having a conversation with Anthony and I felt really exhausted with the role I was playing. I felt I needed some form of reality and thought about what had happened over the last two months. I decided to tell him that I was fed up of waiting for him to come home, it had only supposed to have been a few days at first after all. I said I found it annoying that as soon as it came close something happened to stop it again, and that that something always included in me giving him money. I ended by telling him that I’d met someone else I needed to end the woman that was telling him she loved him.

Extract from conversation CHEQUE
anth_l_brown: i have a mail coming your way
sandrea simons: ok
anth_l_brown: i meant that cheque that wasnt sent.I was told you would get it on tuesday so pls what out for it for me okay
anth_l_brown: I am so sorry i lost you
anth_l_brown: i bet that guy is a lucky guy
sandrea simons: i will let you know when it arrives
anth_l_brown: okay
anth_l_brown: u take good care
sandrea simons: i will
sandrea simons: you 2
sandrea simons: i will help you with the cheque and then i will have to leave it
anth_l_brown: okay
anth_l_brown: thanks
sandrea simons: it is ok
anth_l_brown: bye for noe
anth_l_brown: regeards to your fiance
sandrea simons: ok bye friend

Extract from conversation BANK FAVOUR

anth_l_brown: do you have any Halifax bank branch around you
sandrea simons: yes
anth_l_brown: okay
sandrea simons: down the road
anth_l_brown: oh okay
anth_l_brown: well you know if you could get an account set up i could settle things myself
anth_l_brown: could you sign up for an acct with them today
sandrea simons: in your name?
anth_l_brown: no
anth_l_brown: i mean for you
sandrea simons: no i can't do that

No comments: